Out with the old, and in with the new. 2007 is upon us and as I look forward towards the year there are a number of things that I am looking forward to in addition to a few things that I want to get done personally.
So let’s take a look at some of the things I am looking forward to in 2007.
- SXSW 2007 (This will hopefully be my first)
- Deploying ASP.NET Framework 3.0
- Awesome new Web Applications
- Windows Vista
- My new Trek bicycle.I really want to get back into riding on trails. This ties directly into my New Years resolution that I talk about later.
- The evolution of podcasts and vodcasts
- Development of OpenID
- A banner Year for Awardswww.nebraskamed.com revision II coming in 2007
With all these good things to look forward to, I am also making a New Year’s resolutions. I have some personal habits that I have been battling for a long time that I want to get stopped once and for all. Like biting my finger nails. A horrible habit, but just as bad as smoking, it’s almost impossible to quit.
My second resolution is a continuation from 2006. The year that was 2006 has been the biggest struggle of my life. Jobs, relationships and houses have all be huge trials for me this year. With all the stress and work I put in this year I came out of all of it minus about 35 pounds. I am hoping to continue this trend for about another 30 pounds and I will be at my ideal weight. I know this is a very cliche New Years resolution, but because of the events of 2006 and the loss already, I would like to make that continuation.
I know I have not touched on so many awesome things that will be coming in 2007, but you can’t name them all.
If you have something to add to the list I would love to hear it.