- 1/12 cup paprika
- 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 5/6 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 5/12 tablespoons dried oregano
- 5/12 tablespoons dried thyme
In a medium bowl, combine the paprika, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, oregano, and thyme. Mix well, and store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.
Just add the rub. Grill, bake, or however you want to prepare it, and it should come out spicy and delicious.